We would like to inform you about the information we collect when using the website or Insights service, about the way we use this information and about your rights in respect hereof.
Responsible for the processing of personal data via the website of Insights service are:
- Coöperatie Royal FloraHolland U.A., Legmeerdijk 313, 1431 GB Aalsmeer
- FloraXchange B.V., Grote Waard 80, 2675 RZ Honselersdijk
- Controllers: the abovementioned controllers Royal FloraHolland en FloraXchange;
- User: every user of the website or Insights service;
- Insights: the digital Insights service.
3. Collected data and purpose of processing
- The Controllers process your personal data once you make use of their services and/or because you provide the Controllers with your personal data.
- The personal data that are processed by Controllers can inter alia consist of: your name, address, email address, telephone number, website, account, password, possible images etc.;
- The Controllers process the personal data in respect of efficient and effective conduct of business, especially for the purpose of carrying out the following activities:
- Effective use of the website or Insights service by the User;
- If the User requests the Controllers to provide information about their services and products, the Controllers process the personal data to meet that request;
- If the User has applied for the newsletter, the Controllers will use the personal data to send the newsletter to the User;
- The Controllers may also use the personal data to inform its Users of Controller’s products or services that may be of interest to the User concerned.
- By using the website or the Insights service you give consent to processing your personal data for the abovementioned purposes.
4. Distribution to third parties
- The Controllers may use third party services to process your data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. These third parties will act as data processor for the Controllers and the Controllers ensure that these parties provide sufficient safeguards regarding technical and organizational security measures. Third parties who act as data processor for the Controllers have concluded a data processor agreement with the Controllers, stipulating among others that they will process your data solely on behalf of the Controllers.
- The Controllers will furthermore only provide data to third parties with your prior consent, if this is necessary for the implementation of the (user) agreement regarding the Insights service or if they are required to do so by law and regulation.
5. Transfer outside the EU
The Controllers may use third party services to process your data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. These parties may be located outside the European Union or may use servers outside the European Union. The level of the right of protection of personal data may be lower in these countries than in the European Union. By using the Controller’s services you consent to the transfer of your personal data outside the European Union.
6. Storage period
The Controllers will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed. Your data will in any case be stored as long as the Insights service is used.
7. Your rights in respect of the personal data
- You have the right to request the Controllers to:
- access your personal data;
- rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
- erase personal data (under certain conditions);
- restrict the processing of your personal data (under certain conditions);
- Furthermore, you have the right to:
- data portability (under certain conditions);
- object to the processing (under certain conditions);
- withdraw the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given prior to the withdrawal;
- file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- In case you would want to exercise any of these rights, or have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact the Controllers.
The Controllers have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access or other undesired acts with your personal data.
- The Controllers use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are saved by a computer when the website Insights is visited. The cookie remembers what you fill in on the website for a subsequent visit, so that its content can be tailored to you and it is not necessary to re-enter personal information as well as to find out what can be improved on the website or the Insights service (inter alia through use of Google Analytics), furthermore, so-called tracking cookies are used
which allow tracking/analysis of browsing behavior. Cookies can not damage a computer, nor read information on a computer's hard drive.
- The consent can be withdrawn at all times by removing all cookies in your browser and/or setting the browser to not accept cookies. Blocking or deleting cookies may cause certain elements of the website or the Insights service to not work (optimally).
10. Third party websites
The website Insights may contain references (e.g., by hyperlink, banner or button) to other websites that may relate to a specific aspect of the website Insights. This does not automatically mean that the Controllers are connected to these other websites or owners thereof. The use of these third-party websites may include a different privacy statement. The present Privacy Statement only relates to personal data obtained by the Controllers. The Controllers do not accept any responsibility or liability for (the operation and/or content of) third party websites.
The Controllers reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Every adjustment will be made known on the website Insights. The Controllers advise you to regularly consult the website Insights to see if any adjustments have been made.